Non-Surgical Facial Esthetics
We know there is more to a Beautiful Smile than just great teeth. Ask us how Botox and Dermal fillers can be used to address:
- gummy smiles
- frown lines
- clenching/grinding/TMJ disorders
- headaches (including migraine headaches)
- black triangles on gums
- and much more…
Benefits of choosing your Dental Practitioner for Botox and Dermal Fillers:
- Smile makeover expert
- Extensive training and knowledge of oral peri-oral areas
- Comprehensive knowledge of facial muscles and expression dynamics
- Highly experienced with injections
- Consideration of facial and dental proportions for optimal results
- Trained and accredited to augment with the best techniques
- Facial pain and TMJ expert
- Best anesthetics options for comfort treatment
- Quick and convenient treatments during routine dental visits.
What is Botox?
The cosmetic form of botox is a popular injectable that temporarily reduces or eliminates facial fine lines and wrinkles. The most commonly treated areas are frown lines, forehead creases, crow’s feet near the eyes. Several other areas have been treated such as thick bands in the neck, thick jaw muscles, lip lines and gummy smiles.
Botox is a purified substance that’s derived from bacteria. Injections of botox block the nerve signals to the muscle in which it was injected. Without a signal, the muscle is not able to contract. The end result is diminished unwanted facial wrinkles or appearance.
Botox can be used to
- Smooth crow’s feet, forehead furrows, frown lines, lip lines and bunny lines
- Diminish neck bands
- Improve the appearance of skin dimpling of the chin
- Lift the corners of the mouth
- Soften a square jawline
- Correct a gummy smile
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow’s feet become more apparent.
The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle.
What dermal fillers can do
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Reconstruct contour deformities in the face
- Decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lids
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.